5.22.2007

the twists/the turns

oh oh oh.

allow me to deviate a little.

i am at camp now, and it is very busy, but already rewarding. God is good, and is making me realize, once again, how little i am prepared for such responsibility, and how much i need to rely on power not mine, on patience not mine, on wisdom not yet given, and love that not only makes up for my insufficiencies, but helps me laugh in spite of them.

i just went for a long bike ride with josh. it was excellent.

the bridge weekend was great times too. see that stick in my hand? right on.

i'm coming home this weekend. maybe i'll see some of you!

2 comments:

Kerosene & Electric Sparks said...

tim tim tim. that was a fun picture to take. and quite a good weekend as well. im glad to hear gods working in you.. excited as well!

rob said...

i havent checked your blog in a bit (since you never update....) and i didn't check the date on this so i saw the "i'm coming home this weekend" and was like "yay!" but, alas, you are not coming home this weekend nor any time soon i don't imagine. miss you my friend. talk to you soon